From January to August in 2009, I led a pro bono project team from the Taproot Foundation to research, write, design, and produce new fundraising materials for Fair Chance. As I learned more about the organization, I became increasingly impressed with its unique business model offering free, high quality, one-on-one capacity building services to other local nonprofits. I also enjoyed a close working relationship with the Fair Chance staff, who amaze me with their dedication, responsiveness, knowledge, and passion for the cause. I highly recommend Fair Chance to potential corporate and individual donors (I have become one myself), as well as to future partners, employee candidates, and volunteers.
- In the rain, a rendition of songs for a cause
- FilVetREP holds 104th Award Ceremony honoring Bataan Death March survivor and Prisoner of War
- FilVetRep Announces Release of 2023 Duty to Country Education Project
- War Crimes – From WWII Until Today
- Bataan Heroes Honored on ‘Day of Valor’ and Memorial March