I had the privaledge to serve on Fair Chance’s Board of trustees for several years. Fair Chance is a dedicated, necessary organization working successfully to improve the lives of Washington DC children who are living in poverty. During FC’s partnerships local organizations are taught essentials skills to increase their ability so successfully help thier target population. Partner organizations learn how to apply for funding, develop their internal organization, expand their services, and thrive for years to come.
- In the rain, a rendition of songs for a cause
- FilVetREP holds 104th Award Ceremony honoring Bataan Death March survivor and Prisoner of War
- FilVetRep Announces Release of 2023 Duty to Country Education Project
- War Crimes – From WWII Until Today
- Bataan Heroes Honored on ‘Day of Valor’ and Memorial March