I have had the privilege of serving on the board of Fair Chance for four and a half years, and have recently assumed the position of board chair. What struck me when I first got to know Fair Chance – and still strikes me today – is the unique way Fair Chance is able to reach into the communities we serve with both depth and breadth, through the relationships that our capacity builders foster with our partner organizations. This model allows us to serve a variety of seemingly different organizations that all share our goal of helping youth and families. As a fundraiser, the investment that people are able to make in the children of Washington by investing in Fair Chance is equally striking. As just one organization, Fair Chance is able to provide service to and thus ensure sustainability to more than ten other local partner organizations a year.
- In the rain, a rendition of songs for a cause
- FilVetREP holds 104th Award Ceremony honoring Bataan Death March survivor and Prisoner of War
- FilVetRep Announces Release of 2023 Duty to Country Education Project
- War Crimes – From WWII Until Today
- Bataan Heroes Honored on ‘Day of Valor’ and Memorial March