As a new transplant to the DC region I needed to establish a network. I reached out to many leaders in the nonprofit community and I was impressed with how and what they said about Fair Chance. I wanted to align myself with Fair Chance because it was an organization that spoke to my values to strengthen nonprofits as they pursue excellence in meeting their mission. The beneficiaries of their services were not only the nonprofit organizations they partnered with to support but most importantly the youth that those organization’s served. As a volunteer with Fair Chance, I invest my time because I believe in the far-reaching value and impact of capacity building. The Fair Chance staff is passionate and committed to supporting their nonprofit partners to achieve mission success. That’s something we should all value. Building stronger nonprofits = Building stronger communities.
- In the rain, a rendition of songs for a cause
- FilVetREP holds 104th Award Ceremony honoring Bataan Death March survivor and Prisoner of War
- FilVetRep Announces Release of 2023 Duty to Country Education Project
- War Crimes – From WWII Until Today
- Bataan Heroes Honored on ‘Day of Valor’ and Memorial March