The Parklands Community Center was one of the first nonprofit organizations that received capacity building funding and support, back in the day. It was during a time when our board was falter and funds were down. Thanks to Amanda and Fair Chance our Board got back on track, and their guidance helped us to become more effective in soliciting more funding for our year round programming that served as a safety net for children and youth living Ward 8. So many thanks and I am glad to see Fair Chance still around helping other nonprofits serving people in need. Brenda H. Jones Executive Director Parklands Community Center CELEBRATING 30 YEARS OF CARING AND SHARING!!
- In the rain, a rendition of songs for a cause
- FilVetREP holds 104th Award Ceremony honoring Bataan Death March survivor and Prisoner of War
- FilVetRep Announces Release of 2023 Duty to Country Education Project
- War Crimes – From WWII Until Today
- Bataan Heroes Honored on ‘Day of Valor’ and Memorial March