Fair Chance has the demonstrated ability to multiply services and opportunities that reach our most impoverished and hardest to reach youth in DC. In my current role with a partner organization and previously as the Development Director at Fair Chance, I have been inspired by the amount of unsolicited praise partner organizations share about the benefits of the one-on-one, client-centered capacity building partnership. I had the honor of working with this wonderful organization for two years, and I know firsthand that investing in Fair Chance results in real and lasting change for thousands of our local children.
- In the rain, a rendition of songs for a cause
- FilVetREP holds 104th Award Ceremony honoring Bataan Death March survivor and Prisoner of War
- FilVetRep Announces Release of 2023 Duty to Country Education Project
- War Crimes – From WWII Until Today
- Bataan Heroes Honored on ‘Day of Valor’ and Memorial March