In 2007 I founded and now direct One World Education, a Fair Chance partner and DC-based non profit organization. In just one year, our Fair Chance partnership has greatly expanded our organizational model and programs impact. Our Fair Chance capacity trainer works with our team and board of directors to ensure our organization’s structure and policies reflect the mission and accomplishments of our programs. Over the last year, Fair Chance has led our team in the development of our logic model, program evaluation and strategic plan. Additionally, our partnership has allowed us to meet and work with other emerging non-profit organizations in the Fair Chance community to address common challenges and to collaborate resources. I highly recommend Fair Chance to program directors who are committed to building and strengthening their organization with best practices and seeking the professional guidance to succeed and be sustainable. Eric Goldstein One World Education www.oneworldeducation.org with the capacity building support of Fair Chance.
- In the rain, a rendition of songs for a cause
- FilVetREP holds 104th Award Ceremony honoring Bataan Death March survivor and Prisoner of War
- FilVetRep Announces Release of 2023 Duty to Country Education Project
- War Crimes – From WWII Until Today
- Bataan Heroes Honored on ‘Day of Valor’ and Memorial March